Thursday 12 November 2015

MY FIRST BLOG POST | A BIT ABOUT ME AND WHY IM STARTING A BLOG

So... Where do I start. My name is Abby, I am 21 years old, live in Sheffield and if you're reading this you've probably guessed that I have decided to start a blog.

As I sit here writing my first ever post my mind is running away with ideas for future blog posts but I'll try not to get ahead of myself, it is only day one. If you were to ask my family and friends they would say that I talk to much for my own good and this is the main reason I wanted to create a blog, I guess if I can talk for England then writing a few posts will be a doddle. However, it's not quite that easy as I am beginning to realise but I'm here to learn and although the writers block will undoubtedly hit me a fair few times during this experience I'm sure I will push past it.




I'm going to keep this short and sweet as it's just an introduction really. My future posts will have a bit more purpose and hopefully someone somewhere will enjoy reading them.

Abbyyelise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment