Friday 13 November 2015

THE TMI TAG


I thought it would be good to post this tag as one of my first few posts as it allows people to get to know me a little bit. I always like to know a little bit about the person behind the blog, don't know if that makes me nosey or whether I just like to be informed, either way I enjoy reading posts like this and Q and A's.

So if you would like to know a little bit more about me then here goes..




1. What are you wearing? My new super soft dressing gown that I got for my birthday.
2. Ever been in love? Currently am and I've never been happier (sorry if that sounds cheesy).
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? No.
4. How tall are you? 5ft 1.5in like to include the half an inch to make me feel taller 🙈
5. How much do you weigh? Honestly not weighed myself in so long and we don't have any scales but between 8 and 9 stone.
6. Any tattoos? No.
7. Any piercings? Yes, I have my helix pierced, my ears and my belly button.
8. Your favourite fictional couple? Mick and Linda from Eastenders or Leon and June from Gogglebox both very different but never mind.
9. Favourite show? Don't actually watch too much TVs but my three favourites are; Eastenders, Hollyoaks and Made in Chelsea.
10. Favourite bands? Really cannot think of many other than Arctic Monkeys.
11. Something you miss? Seeing family as often as I did before working full time.
12. Favourite song? I'm really liking Sorry by Justin Bieber at the moment and I'm not normally a fan of his.
13. How old are you? 21 years old.
14. Zodiac sign? Scorpio.
15. Quality you look for in a partner? Loyalty.
16: Favourite Quote? Don’t let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. So relevant to my life atm as well with an opportunity I have been given.
17: Favourite actor? Tom Hardy without a doubt 😍
18: Favourite colour? I'm really liking the orangey/rust colour that's about, so perfect for Autumn.
19: Loud music or soft? Loud mostly but sometimes soft is good too.
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? Ermm.. Bedroom, bath or shower I would say.
21: How long does it take you to shower? 15 minutes if I wash my hair, and I'm extremely quick if not.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Around half an hour to 45 mins.
23: Ever been in a physical fight? No.
24: Turn on? Good sense of humour.
25: Turn off? Arrogance, nothing worse aha.
26: The reason you joined YouTube? Stole this tag from YouTube and turned it into a blogpost so this ones not really applicable, oopsie.
27: Fears? I have an abnormal fear of plasters they really creep me out and I'm yet to find someone else who has this fear.
28: Last thing that made you cry? Drink! I cry when drunk quite often it drives my boyfriend insane as its for absolutely no reason at all.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? About five minutes ago when I text my boyfriend Jack 😘
30: Meaning behind your Blogging Name? I don't have the imagination to think of a creative blog name so I've just used my name, cop out I know.
31: Last book you read? Can't remember the author but it was a book called Trafficked that I read on holiday and it was fab, definitely recommend.
32: The book you’re currently reading? I'm not currently reading a book as I just don't have the time right now, but I do love to read.
33: Last show you watched? I'm currently watching Children in Need whilst I write this.
34: Last person you talked to? My sister Ellie.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? He’s my boyfriend.
36: Favourite foods? My all time favourite meal is a roast dinner with turkey and cranberry sauce, mmmm.
37: Place you want to visit? I've always wanted to go to Santorini in Greece, and seeing Sarah Ashcroft's snapchats earlier in the year whilst she was there made me want to go even more.
38: Last place you were? My mums house.
39: Do you have a crush? A crush ? I suppose he is my crush but he also means a lot more to me.
40: Last time you kissed someone? About an hour ago.
41: Last time you were insulted? Honestly couldn't say got no idea, don't feel like I've been insulted for a long time.
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? Strawberry.
43: What instruments do you play? None. I used to play the recorder but I think most people did.
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? My pandora rings, in love with them all they so pretty 💍
45: Last sport you played? Again really don't know, I'm not a sporty gal at all.
46: Last song you sang? Think it was Adele-Hello on the way home from work.
47: Favourite chat up line? Is your dad a baker because your buns are fine, but if anyone actually used this to chat me up, or any chat up line for that matter, I would cringe so bad!
48: Have you ever used it? Not really, me and my friend wrote as many chat up lines as we could in each other's leavers book after school if that counts.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Went out with all my loved ones last weekend for my 21st birthday 🍾
50: Who should answer these questions next? Whoever wants to I guess.

I hope this post gave you a bit of an insight into my life, if anyone has any suggestions on other posts that are a good for people starting out in the blogging world then please let me know.

Abbyyelise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment